Contributions gratefully accepted.
1. Gu Yanwu (1613–1682), Disquisitions on the Imperial System (Junxian lun; ca.1670s), translated and introduced by Miranda Brown is available here. (C) Miranda Brown. In Miranda Brown,“Returning the Gaze: An Experiment in Reviving Gu Yanwu (1613–1682),” in Fragments: Interdisciplinary Approaches to the Study of Ancient and Medieval Pasts 1 (2011).
The article is available in full at this link.
2. Johannes L. Kurz, “Two Early Ming Texts on Borneo,” Ming Studies 70 (2015): 60-72 has translations of an account by Song Lian of an 1371 Ming embassy to Borneo and a 1408 epitaph by Hu Guang for the Borneo king who died while visiting the Yongle court. Here are two further translations on Borneo kindly provided by Johannes Kurz.
3. A list of translated, published Ming poems is at http://www.artsrn.ualberta.ca/chinesepoetry/dynasties/showbibs/.
4. Biography of Hong Chengchou, from the Draft Qing History.
5.Leif Littrup’s translation of Chapter 20 of the Da Ming Huidian.
6. Blog on Ming Taizu’s Huangling Stele.